NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- ENTRY PERIOD: 1-800-FLOWERS.COM® & WARNER BROTHERS HOME ENTERTAINMENT WONDER WOMAN GIVEAWAY (hereinafter the “Sweepstakes”) begins on 12:01 am EDT on September 5, 2017, and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on September 6, 2017 (the “ENTRY PERIOD”).
- HOW TO ENTER: You must be 18 or older at the time of entry and have or open an account on Facebook.com to participate in the Sweepstakes. Accounts are free and can be opened by visiting Facebook.com.
THREE EASY STEPS:
During the Entry period, 1-800-FLOWERS.COM® will post the Sweepstakes question in a post on its Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/1800flowers/.
Step 1: Check out 1-800-FLOWERS.COM® Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/1800flowers/ periodically during the Entry Period for the post with the Sweepstakes question.
Step 2: Review and accept the Official Rules. The Official Rules are located in the first comment of the Sweepstakes question post and you must “Like” the first comment to acknowledge that you accept and agree to the Official Rules.
Step 3: Respond to the question and use Hashtag #Sweepstakes
You may answer the Sweepstakes question post at any time during the Entry period but the answer must be in a comment to the original Sweepstakes question post. You may only answer the question once for an Entry with a maximum of one Entry per person possible.
2.1. ENTRY CONTENT RESTRICTIONS:
- Entries received a) each must be unique and created exclusively by the entrant submitting b) cannot have been previously entered into a sweepstakes, contest or have been published c) cannot not be awaiting publication nor may it be submitted for publication consideration during or after the Entry Period; and d) the Entry must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- Entries must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes;
- We are a family friendly company so each Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, or that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- Entries must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where submission is created.
2.2 ADDITIONAL ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter the Sweepstakes are prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. By entering on Facebook.com and using the promoted hashtag #Sweepstakes you understand that a) the Sponsor has the exclusive right to use your entry and excerpts of your entry (including photos) in any advertising and promotional materials (visual, sound, print and/or electronic form), including posting entries or portions thereof on its website, blogs, social media accounts/pages, advertising. etc; b) you have acquired all permissions necessary and grant any and all necessary rights and licenses to use you entry as provided herein, including without limitation, all necessary copyright and other related rights to the entry, free and clear of all claims and encumbrances without violating the rights of any person or entity, including any right to privacy or publicity; and c) you hereby hold the Sponsor harmless from and against any third party claim arising from use of the entry and waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the entry or to be compensated for any such uses. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and may not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Limit one entry per person.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”) Ten (10) Winners in total. Each winner will receive a prize package that includes a Digital HD Copy of WONDER WOMAN with an ARV of $19.99 USD each, a $70 floral arrangement from 1-800-FLOWERS.COM® and a one year subscription to Celebrations Passport® (ARV $29.99 USD). Winners must agree to the Celebrations Passport® terms and conditions in order to redeem that portion of the prize. The ARV of each prize package $119.98 USD. The total ARV of all prizes is $1,199.80 USD
- WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be selected on or about the September 7, 2017 in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the ENTRY PERIOD by a representative of Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this SWEEPSTAKES. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the ENTRY PERIOD. Prizes will be awarded and potential winners will be notified by email associated with their Facebook account. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes are unavailable. Limit one prize per person.
- GENERAL RULES: Taxes, related to the prizes are the winners’ sole responsibility, if applicable. Prize winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within five (5) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, image, photo, sobriquet and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these OFFICIAL RULES and winner releases Sponsor, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the SWEEPSTAKES from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the SWEEPSTAKES or acceptance or use of prize. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the Facebook account associated with the entry. Entries are subject to verification of eligibility and will be declared invalid if they are incomplete, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the SWEEPSTAKES or website; violates the OFFICIAL RULES; or acts in an unsportsmanlike, obscene or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or damaged entries due to internet services providers service, weather, technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this SWEEPSTAKES which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this SWEEPSTAKES. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the SWEEPSTAKES if it is not capable of completion as planned, including for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures or corruption of any sort, and award prizes from eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Warner Brother Home Entertainment, Inc. has provided certain prizes but is in no way involved in the creation, execution or administration of the SWEEPSTAKES.
- ELIGIBILITY: This SWEEPSTAKES is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia who are i) 18 years of age or older at the time of entry; and ii) have or open an account onFacebook.com. Employees and families of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Warner Brothers Homes Entertainment, Inc. and their respective parent company, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the winners, visit 1-800-FLOWERS.COM® Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/1800flowers/ and refer to the Notes section between approximately September 15, 2017 and October 15, 2017.
- SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this SWEEPSTAKES is 800-FLOWERS, Inc., One Old Country Road, Suite 500, Carle Place, NY 11514.
- INDEMINIFACTION: Entrants in this Sweepstakes agree to release and hold harmless 800-FLOWERS, Inc., Warner Brothers Home Entertainment, Inc. and their respective parents and affiliates from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind, arising from or in connection with entry or participation in this Sweepstakes, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or use of the Prize or any other prize received.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER 800-FLOWERS, INC., WARNER BROTHER HOME ENTERTAINMENT, INC. AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AS WELL AS, THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL. IN ALL EVENTS, THE SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE REPLACEMENT OF THE PRIZE OR THE ARV OF THE PRIZE SET FORTH HEREIN.
- GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN THE COUNTIES OF NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY, NEW YORK.
© 2017 800-FLOWERS, Inc.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion