Turn brightly colored plastic eggs into an impressive bouquet with just a few simple steps. This DIY Easter craft can be used as not only an adorable Easter decoration, but also as a creative Easter party favor for kids! Simply fill the plastic eggs with festive treats for a deliciously sweet surprise.
Supplies for DIY Easter Craft: Easy Egg Bouquet:
- Plastic, resealable eggs in a variety of colors
- Glue dots® or similar adhesive
- Easter candy for filling
- Leaves – artificial or cut out of colored paper
- Wooden skewers
- Floral Tape
Directions for DIY Easter Craft: Easy Egg Bouquet:
- Open the plastic eggs and fill with Easter candies and treats. Seal the eggs back up.
- Take a candy-filled plastic egg, and observe the bottom of the egg. There should be 2 small holes and one indentation in between those holes. Use the scissors to deepen the middle indentation slightly so the pointy end of the skewer can perfectly fit into it.
- Apply glue dot or adhesive over the same indentation and adhere the pointy end of the skewer. Hold 3-4 seconds to secure.
- Starting from the top, begin wrapping the floral tape around the skewer. Once you reach the bottom, use scissors to cut the floral tape from the rest of the roll.
- Take one of your leaves and add a glue dot or dash of glue to the inside, near the bottom of the leaf. Wrap around the stem of your egg flower and hold to secure. Now you’ve created a beautifully sweet Easter egg flower kids will love picking!
- If you’re looking for more DIY Easter crafts, take a peek at our Floral DIY Easter Basket, DIY Easter Candy Centerpiece, and Pressed Flower Easter Egg Craft.